Formula: Host Family
You want to put all the chances on your side to improve the French or the English during your stay in Montreal then, go to a host family. Nothing like friendly people who are happy to welcome you and make you discover their culture to feel good and progress quickly!
A stay in a host family is the best way to improve your speaking skills in English and French and to practice the notions acquired in class.
Pleasant homes and good meals offered by welcoming hosts residing in neighborhoods close to our academy.
- Standard host families, located in Montreal's residential neighborhoods.
- 25 to 45 minutes by subway, bus or walk.
- The rooms are cleaned once a week, bed linen and towels are provided and changed weekly. Families will wash some of your laundry, or let you use their washing machine.
- Receiving calls only.
- Internet access is not possible in host families. You must get the family's consent.
We offer two packages:
- Half pension: breakfast / evening meal. $ 215CAD per week,
- Full board: breakfast / lunch / dinner. $ 245CAD per week,
- Your homestay accommodation is booked for a minimum of one week: from Sunday to Saturday. If you can not book a cheap flight, you will also be able to book additional nights.
ALC host families are carefully selected so that students can enjoy a pleasant stay. We organize your accommodation with your host family upon receipt of your registration.
Do you want a quick answer and know where you are staying? Give us all the information quickly on your side this will make it easier for us to organize everything according to what you are looking for!
A dynamic PDF form can be completed directly on the screen and emailed.
Conviviality and well-being
You will enjoy the comfort of a private home and immerse yourself in Montreal life and culture. It is also Montreal's most economical accommodation option, with home-cooked food, pleasant conversations and a friendly environment.
Depending on the target language chosen, we will place you in an anglophone or francophone family. Each student has a single room with access to the bathroom, kitchen, living room and terrace and / or garden if the host family has it.